Signal treatment – Level 1
This training course is aimed at technicians and engineers who need to learn how to use of FFT analysers, particularly in the field of noise and vibration.
To give you the theoretical and practical knowledge required to use FFT analysers. To enable you to understand the methods for treating stationary and transient signals and their limitations.
- Introduction to frequency analysis
- Classification of signals: characteristics, impact on their treatment
- Process for obtaining the FFT and its effects
- Functions of an FFT analyser, concept of real time
- Analysis of periodic, random and transient signals
- Time/frequency analysis, 3D representation and sonogram
- Introduction to measurements on rotating machinery: synchronous temporal analysis, cepstrum, order analysis
- Practical work
Signal treatment – Level 2
This training course is aimed at engineers and technicians involved in studying the behaviour of systems (mechanical and acoustic structures).
To give you the theoretical and practical knowledge required for FRF measurements and interpreting the measured values.
- System analysis
- Cross-spectrum functions, frequency response, impulse response
- Representation of complex functions
- Coherence: definition, interpretation, its limitations
- Criticism and improvement of an FRF measurement
- Different measuring methods and types of excitation
- Introduction to the study of mechanical systems
- Introduction to the detection of propagation paths