To improve your predictive maintenance programme, certified ultrasound level I training is provided (Certification: ASNT, SNT-TC-1A/ISO 18436-8) will take place at the dB Vib Group premises in Vienna from 6 to 10 November 2017.
The programme consists of:
- Four and a half days of training
- Learning the best ultrasonic inspection techniques
- A theoretical part and a practical part, as well as a half-day of summarising and assessment
Experts from the world leader in ultrasonic detection instruments (UE SYSTEM) will teach you how to:
- Implement a predictive maintenance programme using ultrasonic detectors.
- Understand the principles of ultrasonic inspection, monitoring and analyses
- Implement leak detection strategies.
- Inspect, monitor and analyse your valves and steam traps, your rotating machinery and electrical installations.
- Improve the performance, reliability, availability and profitability of your equipment.
- Publish inspection and analysis reports using UE Systems software.
- Reduce your energy consumption and costs.