Introduction to noise measurements
This training is aimed at technicians, ergonomists, doctors and experts who want to acquire or update their knowledge in the field of acoustics.
To provide you with the basic concepts, vocabulary and practice necessary for carrying out noise measurements and interpreting the measured values.
- Basic concepts in acoustics: waves, dB scale and weighting, sound pressure, intensity and power, etc.
- Acoustic measurement system and measuring equipment
- Noise frequency analysis
- Carrying out measurements and interpretation (practical application)
Industrial and environmental acoustics
This training is aimed at technicians and engineers responsible for the protection of the environment, design and engineering departments, and managers in charge of health and safety at work stations.
Vous donner les différentes méthodes de mesures acoustiques dans l’industrie.
Vous donner une démarche méthodologique visant à mener à bien une étude acoustique de la mesure jusqu’à la définition des solutions de traitements.
- Rappels des notions d’acoustique : Niveau de pression d’intensité et de puissance acoustique
- Réglementations et normes
- Propagation en milieu ouvert et en milieu fermé
- Solutions de traitement
- Modélisation : logiciel Ray+ et IMMI
- Etudes de cas réelles
- Configuration et utilisation des appareils de mesures
This training course is aimed at specialists in the building industry: engineering and design departments, control offices, manufacturers, architects, engineers, etc.
To equip you with the basic concepts for qualifying, designing or improving the acoustic performance levels of buildings.
- Recap of acoustic concepts: Sound pressure and sound power level
- Regulations and standards applicable to buildings
- Propagation in an open environment (traffic noise) and in a closed environment (noise from equipment)
- Treatment solutions
- Acoustic certificate
- Configuration and use of measuring instruments (sound level meter, shock machines, acoustic emission systems)
- ACOUBAT software
- Practical work with measurements in our premises: façade insulation measurements, insulation measurements between premises, reverberation time
Assessment of workers’ exposure to noise
This training course is aimed at engineers and technicians responsible for health and safety at work stations, as well as ergonomists, doctors and experts who would like to evaluate, measure and reduce workers’ exposure to noise.
To provide with an approach for assessing and measuring workers' exposure to noise and determining the actions to take to reduce their exposure to noise.
- Recap of the key concepts in acoustics (leq, Leq8h, dB(A), etc.)
- Applicable regulations and related standards
- Noise mapping
- Constitution of homogeneous exposure groups (HEG)
- Measuring plan according to the different approaches
- Interpretation of the results and definition of an action plan for reducing workers' exposure to noise
- Practical measurements using a sound level meter and dosimeter
Introduction to IMMI software
This training course is designed for new software users.
To enable you to model a site, then perform calculations and mapping.
- Site modelling
Further use of IMMI software
This training course is aimed at users of IMMI software wanting to improve their practical knowledge of the software inn a particular field.
To enable to make better use of the software, adapted to your specific requirements.
- The topics cover depend on users' requirements in the following areas:
- Road traffic noise
- Industrial noise
- Air pollution